Open Space Technology allows participants to embrace important challenges with grace and ease.
Guided by the facilitator, participants create the agenda themselves, choose their discussion groups, go to work and write the proceedings the same day!
Open Space Technology runs on passion bounded by responsibility.
This way of gathering people has been used with success over a 100 000 times in more than 100 countries around the world since 1985.
Annick Corriveau, founder of Ouvrir l'Espace - Opening Space, offers you over 10 years of experience in the facilitation of Open Space events.
To watch Harrison Owen, the initiator of Open Space Technology, explain how we can use moments of chaos to increase our own creativity and productivity, click here!
We organize and facilitate Open Space events online and in presence for:
Since 2010, AnnickCorriveau has facilitated Open Space events for:
- business and community organizations,
- the arts,
- environmental networks,
- youth organizations
- health, social services and
- human resources development organizations for the First Nations.
She has a bachelor degree in Political Science and Economics from the University of Ottawa.
Annick Corriveau is also a writer.
Annick Corriveau, Open Space Technology facilitator
Tel: 438 868-7349
- who are open to new ways of doing business,
- who are ready to reserve time and space for what really matters and
- who are willing to listen to what their people have to say.
Open Space Technology works extremely well:
- when a group of diverse people
- have to work together in a productive and innovative way
- on complex and potentially conflicting issues.
We care about your privacy and will only send you valuable information.
Artist: Marie-Hélène Rajotte
Tous droits réservés © 2022 Ouvrir l'Espace - Opening Space - Copyright.